5mm Classic Bracelet
Our single beaded bracelets are comfortable, lightweight, and great for layering & stacking! Simple & classic, they're the perfect addition to your daily look.
Materials: 14K Gold-Filled/.925 Sterling Silver
Bead Size: 5mm
Pictured with: Rogue Bracelet
Wrist Sizing Guide
Baby (4.5 inches)
Toddler (5 inches)
Kid (5.5 inches)
X-Small (6 inches)
Small (6.5 inches)
Medium (7 inches)
Large (7.5 inches)
- Order at least a 1/2 inch larger than your wrist size for a comfortable fit for stretch-style bracelets.
- If you are stacking several bracelets, think about ordering them in differing sizes so they stack nicely together up your wrist, rather than bunching on top of each other.
- Almost any stretch-style bracelet can be made in the above sizes listed; if you would like a size from above that isn't shown on a particular product, select size 'Other' and write the desired size in the box provided. For example: an "adult" bracelet only lists sizes Small, Medium, and Large, but you want it made for your toddler. Select size 'Other' and type in 'Toddler' in the provided box.
- You can also write the specific desired wrist length in the 'Other' box for alternative sizing if the option you want is not listed.
- Sizing for all clasp-style bracelets is listed in every product description. Most clasp-style bracelets are adjustable from 6 to 8 inches.
- All anklets are made to fit the average ankle size, adjustable from 9 to 11 inches. Again, specific sizing information is listed in every product description.
Any other questions? Please contact us!
J. Sterling Jewelry is a bridge jewelry collection made from high-quality precious and semiprecious metals & materials. All items are hypoallergenic and lead & nickel free. Each product will have the specific materials of that item listed in the description. All of our gold (including rose gold) items are either 14K Gold-Filled or Gold Vermeil. All of our silver items are .925 Sterling Silver. See below for more information regarding each of these materials & for how to best care for your J. Sterling jewels & keep them looking great for years to come!
Best practices to get the most out of your J. Sterling jewels:
- To keep your jewelry clean, wipe down regularly with a dry, soft cloth.
- Never use jewelry cleaner on your J. Sterling Jewelry.
- Store your jewels in your J. Sterling jewelry pouch or inside an airtight box to avoid oxidation when not in use.
- For stretch bracelets: gently roll off your wrist to limit overstretching & remove when sleeping to avoid any unnecessary tugging that may occur. All elastic is pre-stretched to help prevent any stretch-out, however, this is a best-practice to limit wear & tear over time. While the elastic used in the bracelets is professional grade, the elastic and the coloring on the plastic letter beads are subject to fading & degradation over time.
- Expose to liquids at your own discretion, though we recommend removing your jewelry before exposing to any moisture, exercising, showering, swimming, etc. to simply get the most wear out of your jewels that you possibly can.
- Limit exposure to chemicals such as perfume, hairspray, and other harsh detergents.
- With proper care, your J. Sterling jewels can last for years to come! J. Sterling Jewelry is not liable for any damage to your jewels as a result of your own improper care.