NOTE TO MY CUSTOMERS:
I am working hard to make & ship each order as quickly as possible. However, due to the current global pandemic, processing & shipping times may be delayed, regardless of order priority. Thank you so much for your continued support, patience, and understanding during this time. Xoxo, Jessica
How do I care for my J. Sterling Jewelry?
- Click here for more information on how to best care for your J. Sterling jewels!
I love your pieces but I have a nickel allergy. Can I still wear J. Sterling Jewelry?
- All of our jewelry is hypoallergenic and both lead & nickel free! So go ahead & stack up! Read about our materials here.
How do I figure out what bracelet size to order?
- Click here for more information on how to determine your wrist/bracelet size!
What is a diffuser bracelet & how do I use one?
- Diffuser bracelets are to be used with your favorite essential oils so you can have the scents & benefits of your favorite oils with you on-the-go! Our diffuser bracelets are a great, portable way to take your beloved oils with you everywhere. Our diffuser bracelets utilize lava beads. Lava beads are natural beads made from cooled down molten rock after a volcano eruption. The pitted & porous surface of lava rock beads is perfect for essential oil diffusing. Lava beads are also said to have healing and grounding properties. Click here to shop our lava bead diffuser bracelets.
- Using essential oils with our lava bead diffuser jewelry is very easy. Just use a drop or two of your favorite oils and rub them on the black lava beads. The easiest way is to add the oil on your finger first and then rub it on the black lava beads. You can rub the residue on your hands and inhale for extra benefit. You can also apply essential oils from a roller bottle and just run the roller bottle over the black lava beads. Generally essential oils should be diluted prior to using on the skin. Also, the quality of the essential oils can vary between brands and some are purer than others. Please note that if you use a poor quality essential oil with lava beads and it’s exposed to the skin, you could get possible adverse reaction on the skin. Always choose therapeutic grade essential oils, like those from Young Living, if applying on the black lava beads directly.
Will 'sold out' items be restocked?
- If an item sells out, it’s likely that the item will return in its original style or in an updated/improved version of a previous style. If you have specific questions about an item, please feel free to contact me here.
Where is my order?
- Every order is shipped as soon as possible, though due to the fact that the pieces are made to order, this will vary depending on current demand, stock levels, and/or order size. That being said, most orders are processed & shipped in under 3 business days. Once your order is shipped, J. Sterling Jewelry no longer responsible for it. Orders are shipped via USPS by default, and you will receive a tracking number for every purchase so you can track its progress. You can also choose to have your order shipped via UPS for an additional fee. In the event your package is delayed, lost in transit, etc. you will need to contact the carrier directly to file a claim. If you would like a status update regarding your order, please utilize the tracking number provided in your shipping confirmation email, or you can contact me here.