Wrist Sizing Guide
Baby (4.5 inches)
Toddler (5 inches)
Kid (5.5 inches)
X-Small (6 inches)
Small (6.5 inches)
Medium (7 inches)
Large (7.5 inches)
- Order at least a 1/2 inch larger than your wrist size for a comfortable fit for stretch-style bracelets.
- If you are stacking several bracelets, think about ordering them in differing sizes so they stack nicely together up your wrist, rather than bunching on top of each other.
- Almost any stretch-style bracelet can be made in the above sizes listed; if you would like a size from above that isn't shown on a particular product, select size 'Other' and write the desired size in the box provided. For example: an "adult" bracelet only lists sizes Small, Medium, and Large, but you want it made for your toddler. Select size 'Other' and type in 'Toddler' in the provided box.
- You can also write the specific desired wrist length in the 'Other' box for alternative sizing if the option you want is not listed.
- Sizing for all clasp-style bracelets is listed in every product description. Most clasp-style bracelets are adjustable from 6 to 8 inches.
- All anklets are made to fit the average ankle size, adjustable from 9 to 11 inches. Again, specific sizing information is listed in every product description.
Any other questions? Please contact us!