The history of anklets dates back to ancient times & varies widely. Fun fact: In India it was common for anklets to have bells and charms on them which made noise, signifying to men when women were approaching and essentially alerting them to behave and be respectful. Our Harmony bell anklet is inspired by the stories of these ancient times. As the bells jingle, may you be reminded of your beautiful feminine power with every step you take.
Length: 9" – 11"
Materials: .925 Sterling Silver
Closure: Lobster Clasp
J. Sterling Jewelry is a bridge jewelry collection made from high-quality precious and semiprecious metals & materials. All items are hypoallergenic and lead & nickel free. Each product will have the specific materials of that item listed in the description. All of our gold (including rose gold) items are either 14K Gold-Filled or Gold Vermeil. All of our silver items are .925 Sterling Silver. See below for more information regarding each of these materials & for how to best care for your J. Sterling jewels & keep them looking great for years to come!
Best practices to get the most out of your J. Sterling jewels:
- To keep your jewelry clean, wipe down regularly with a dry, soft cloth.
- Never use jewelry cleaner on your J. Sterling Jewelry.
- Store your jewels in your J. Sterling jewelry pouch or inside an airtight box to avoid oxidation when not in use.
- For stretch bracelets: gently roll off your wrist to limit overstretching & remove when sleeping to avoid any unnecessary tugging that may occur. All elastic is pre-stretched to help prevent any stretch-out, however, this is a best-practice to limit wear & tear over time. While the elastic used in the bracelets is professional grade, the elastic and the coloring on the plastic letter beads are subject to fading & degradation over time.
- Expose to liquids at your own discretion, though we recommend removing your jewelry before exposing to any moisture, exercising, showering, swimming, etc. to simply get the most wear out of your jewels that you possibly can.
- Limit exposure to chemicals such as perfume, hairspray, and other harsh detergents.
- With proper care, your J. Sterling jewels can last for years to come! J. Sterling Jewelry is not liable for any damage to your jewels as a result of your own improper care.